- Insert the CD into the optical drive (eg. DVD writer) of your computer.
- The installation wizard will start automatically. (If it did not start, please browse to the CD-ROM's folder and open start.htm with Internet Explorer.) Follow the prompt to continue the installation.
- Please note that only computer administrators are allowed to install the program.
- Upon first use, a dialog box would pop up, asking for registration information. The program is unlocked for use when registration is completed.
- To run the programme, click on "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "CHANGER" -> "CHANGER", or double click on the CHANGER icon on your desktop.
- Create a new calculation or select previous calculations to work on.
- Fill in the required information and click on the "Next" button. If you need to go back to the previous page, click on the "Back" button.
- Results can be exported to Word document (.rtf), Excel document (.xls), portable document format (.pdf) and webpage (.html).
- A help icon can be found on each page of the programme. Click on the help icon to open relevant support information.
- To print section summary or full report, click on the “Print” button at the bottom of the screen.